Media Says Mueller Report Proves
Their Russian Probe Reporting was Accurate...
...and Socialism Works in Venezuela,
Elizabeth Warren is a Real Indian, and....
WASHINGTON, D.C. – The recently-released Mueller report stated "the investigation did not establish that members of the
Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."
Regardless, mainstream media outlets are still stating the report proves their Trump and Russian Collusion reporting was correct.
The Associated Press said, "While there are a few exceptions, Mueller's investigation repeatedly supports news reporting that was
done on the Russia probe over the last two years."
Kyle Pope, editor of the Columbia Journalism Review, said, "The media looks a lot stronger today than it did before the release of this report."
The Washington Post, Chicago Tribune, and many other media outlets echoed these sentiments.
In addition, the mainstream media also state the Mueller report confirms their reporting on many other topics:
- There's no immigration crisis at the border.
- Venezuela is thriving under Socialism.
- Jussie Smollett is innocent.
- If you liked your healthcare plan, you could keep it.
- When ice-caps shrink, it's proof of Global Warming. When they grow, it's just weather.
- Gun control is working in Chicago.
- Bill Clinton did not have sex with that woman.
- O.J. is looking for the "real killers".
- Elizabeth Warren is a real Indian.
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez knows what she's talking about.
- 2 + 2 = 5.
- The Satirized Evening Post
April 24, 2019
Return to Main Page